Physics based platformer complete with powerful level editor! Created for the Yoyogames winter competition, in which it gained an “honourable mention”.
This game continues the Dominos series, adding in two main new features: the ability to stick to things, and a level editor. The terrain system is also much more versatile, allowing for smooth curves rather than jagged corners. A wider variety of obstacles leads to more puzzles.
There is a (somewhat) well balanced story mode, complete with cut scenes. Beyond that exists many fan made levels, and if that is not enough, you can design your own levels to play.
The game was originally released in 2007, but a new v2.61 build has been released in 2020. This v2.61 release has some bonus features which the older release floating around the web doesn’t have:
- New replay feature (some minor bugs)
- Works under Windows 10, 7 & Vista (has already been passed through the
- Possibly some new levels
Where to play? §
|Windows||v2.61||2020-04-14||18.3 MB||📥 Dominos 2: Winter Edition|
|Windows||v2.61||2020-04-14||5.6 MB||📥 Dominos 2: Winter Edition (no music)|
Appearances on the web §
- YouTube video “100 Game Maker Games in 10 Minutes” @ 3m18s (2008)
- YouTube video “TONY HAWKS” (2018)
- Rage3D forum post (2008)
- Game Maker Technology Magazine - Issue 12, page 44
- Various other websites
- Originally hosted on Yoyogames as game #20418, but was lost when their website was redesigned. Can be found here on YoYo Games Archive.